How to connect
- Download server launcher by clicking here
- Select osu!.exe (first time only)
- Enjoy playing on Shizforenia! (you should run osu through
1. Modifying the hosts file manually
- Firstly run nano /etc/hosts as root/with sudo.
- When you’ve got it open, paste the following at the bottom:
184.108.40.206 osu.ppy.sh c.ppy.sh c1.ppy.sh c2.ppy.sh c3.ppy.sh c4.ppy.sh c5.ppy.sh c6.ppy.sh ce.ppy.sh a.ppy.sh s.ppy.sh i.ppy.sh
- CTRL+X and then Enter to save the file.
2. Installing the certificate
- Download the certificate by clicking here
- Open the Internet Explorer configuration by running wine control.
- Double click the Internet Settings icon, navigate to the Content tab, then click the Certificates… button.
- Click on Import, then Next.
- Click Browse… then select the Penis certificate.
- Click Next.
- Select Place all certificates in the following store, and click Browse.
- Select Trusted Root Certification Authorities, and click Ok.
- Click Next, Finish.
- You should get a message saying The import was successful.
- After that is done, you can start the client up, and log in with your Penis credentials.